ZOE (BONDED PAIR WITH MILEY) – Small (less than 5Kg); Female; Jack Russell Terrier Mix; 7 Years; Low Energy Level; Moderate Shedding; Desexed✓; Microchipped✓; Vaccinated✓; Vet Checked✓; Wormed✓; Flea Treated✓; Lifetime Registered in NSW✓; Best suited to a family with older children; retired or semiretired person or couple; home where Miley and Zoe will live as members of their human family; Adoption Fee: $700 for the pair
You can do your part in helping us find Zoe a perfect home. All you have to do is to ❤ Like✓ Share✓ Comment✓ +1✓ Pin✓ Blog✓ Reblog✓ Tweet✓ Retweet✓ Tag✓ Repost✓
#nova #pooch #rescue #novapoochrescue #animal #animals #pet #pets #dog #dogs #puppy #puppies #adoption #foster #Newcastle #NSW #Australia #adoptdontshop #oscarslaw
Zoe is a beautiful Jack Russell Terrier mix girl, estimated to be 7 years of age. She came into care recently with her sister Miley. The two dogs are inseparable as they have been together all their lives, so they must be rehomed together. Zoe enjoys getting attention but isn’t quite as outgoing as Miley. Zoe will usually let Miley get some attention first, then she will come up for her turn and will enjoy all the pats coming her way.
Unlike her sister Miley, Zoe doesn’t like walking on lead and would prefer to be carried. Her foster carer is working with her to determine whether she is not lead trained or just prefers the luxury of being carried. With gentle encouragement and ongoing lead training this situation should be short-lived.
Zoe loves her food, which will make it easier to continue her basic training, although both girls are showing positive signs of being housetrained. Zoe isn’t quite as adventurous as Miley, but the two will potter around the yard or house together, both enjoy drives in the car and will be quite happy as long as they are together.
Zoe has an easy care coat that will require minimal grooming with just the occasional brush and regular bathing to keep her clean and tidy.
These two girls are absolutely delightful and would make the perfect, easy care canine family.
While they are waiting for their very own forever home Zoe and Miley are in foster care at Metford, NSW; Date of Birth: 09/02/2008
- Nova and our animals for adoption are located from Sydney to Newcastle area and along the coast between these cities. Our dogs will NOT be rehomed without undergoing a meet and greet between both parties.
- Our adoption process commences with completing an enquiry form.
- All enquiries will be via this form and general email questions will not be responded to without a completed enquiry form being submitted.
- Your enquiry is then reviewed, references checked and a yard check arranged. All going well, a discussion with the carer will be arranged when a meet and greet can be organised. If the meet and greet is successful a 14 day trial period is entered into.
- When the trial period is complete the pooch is then officially considered adopted and the microchip transferred into the new owners name.
- Our Facebook & Google+ page have daily updates and further images of the adoptees.
- Nova Pooch Rescue Inc. is wholly operated by volunteers who already work long hours so, please be advised that there is NO phone contact available.