AMBER – Medium (15-25 Kg); Female; Cattle Dog x Staffy Mix; 2 Years; Active Energy Level; Moderate Shedding; Desexed✓; Microchipped✓; Vaccinated✓; Vet Checked✓; Wormed✓; Flea Treated✓; Heart Worm Treated✓; Lifetime Registered in NSW✓; Best suited to an active family with or without children; home with good size secure yard; other dog family; home where Amber will live as a member of her human family; Adoption Fee: $395
You can do your part in helping us find Amber a perfect home. All you have to do is to ❤ Like✓ Share✓ Comment✓ +1✓ Pin✓ Blog✓ Reblog✓ Tweet✓ Retweet✓ Tag✓ Repost✓
#nova #pooch #rescue #novapoochrescue #animal #animals #pet #pets #dog #dogs #puppy #puppies #adoption #foster #Newcastle #NSW #Australia #adoptdontshop #oscarslaw
Amber is a very affectionate and loyal young dog who loves cuddling and being cuddled. She is great off lead and adores being with other dogs, having lots of fun wrestling with them. She is still a puppy in many of her ways and needs at least one to two walks each day with some off the lead time to work off her energy. To help her keep occupied it would be great if Amber has another dog to play with and for companionship, especially at times when her human family is not home.
At other times Amber just loves to snuggle and relax with her humans. She also adores being outside from where she can sit and watch the world go by. Amber is one easygoing, well adjusted young pooch and would make a perfect companion for a young family or a couple who love to go walking, jogging, etc. Amber’s greatest wish is to be involved in whatever you are doing.
Amber is an easy care dog, with a short and easily maintained coat. An occasional brush is all that is needed to keep her skin and coat healthy. She has learned to sit and stay, she is good on her lead and has progressed well with her toilet training. So she is ready to have a forever family of her very own where she will feel she belongs and on whom she can lavish her love and devotion.
If you are looking for a loyal and faithful companion dog, then Amber could be just the girl for you. She is currently in foster care at Raymond Terrace, NSW; Date of Birth: 19/02/2013
- Nova and our animals for adoption are located from Sydney to Newcastle area and along the coast between these cities. Our dogs will NOT be rehomed without undergoing a meet and greet between both parties.
- Our adoption process commences with completing an enquiry form.
- All enquiries will be via this form and general email questions will not be responded to without a completed enquiry form being submitted.
- Your enquiry is then reviewed, references checked and a yard check arranged. All going well, a discussion with the carer will be arranged when a meet and greet can be organised. If the meet and greet is successful a 14 day trial period is entered into.
- When the trial period is complete the pooch is then officially considered adopted and the microchip transferred into the new owners name.
- Our Facebook & Google+ page have daily updates and further images of the adoptees.
- Nova Pooch Rescue Inc. is wholly operated by volunteers who already work long hours so, please be advised that there is NO phone contact available.