ROCKY – Male; Border Collie Blend; 6 Years; Medium Sized (15-25Kg); High Energy Level; Moderate Shedding; Desexed✓; Microchipped✓; Vaccinated✓; Vet Checked✓; Wormed✓; Flea Treated✓; Lifetime Registered in NSW✓; Adoption Fee: $395
- Active family
- Commitment to ongoing training and socialisation
- Access to secure yard with 5ft minimum height fence
- Other medium to large dog in residence
You can do your part in helping us find Rocky a perfect home. All you have to do is to ❤ Like✓ Share✓ Comment✓ +1✓ Pin✓ Blog✓ Reblog✓ Tweet✓ Retweet✓ Tag✓ Repost✓
#nova #pooch #rescue #novapoochrescue #animal #animals #pet #pets #dog #dogs #puppy #puppies #adoption #foster #Newcastle #NSW #Australia #adoptdontshop #oscarslaw
Rocky is an absolutely delightful boy who would love a family that is active and treats him as part of the family. He requires regular grooming and exercise and needs ongoing and consistent obedience training, as he is a very smart dog.
Rocky loves a good head and belly rub almost as much as he loves a good game of ball or tug on a rope toy, although he doesn’t like giving them up once he has got hold of them. Rocky also has a love of water, so trips to a beach or river would be great for him. A bark at things such as birds is always good fun but he doesn’t bark excessively. He also likes to try to catch flies.
Rocky’s lovely coat sheds moderately but is easy to keep well groomed with regular brushing and a comb through. He is housetrained and has learned to sit, lay down, the meaning of “no” and also basic recall.
Currently Rocky is in foster care with 3 dogs, 2 cats and 2 young boys, and gets along well with them all. So he is suited to any family as long as they have time to play and exercise with him. Border collies are not only beautiful and devoted dogs, they are an intelligent and active working breed. So they need to be kept occupied in body and mind.
Rocky is waiting to meet his forever family. In the meantime he is in foster care at Medowie, NSW; Date of Birth: 08/04/2010
- This step is very important in the process and it’s vital that everything on the application form is correct and brutally honest.
- Applicants are considered only if the details are a suitable match for the pooch.
- Completion of the application does not commit you to the pooch nor does it guarantee an adoption.
- Our Facebook & Google+ page have daily updates and further images of the dogs.
- Nova Pooch Rescue Inc. is wholly operated by volunteers who already work long hours so, please be advised that there is NO phone contact available.