MAIA – Small (< 5Kg); Female; Mini Fox Terrier Mix; 2 Yrs; Moderately Energetic; Minimal Shedding; Desexed✓; Microchipped✓; Vaccinated✓; Vet Checked✓; Wormed✓; Flea Treated✓; Heart Worm Treated✓; Lifetime Registered in NSW✓; Adoption Fee $395
- Other medium to large dog in residence
- Secure yard with high, climb proof fences
- Expression of interest by APPLICATION ONLY (see Adoption Process)
- Applications not meeting our criteria as above will not be considered.
You can do your part in helping us find Maia a perfect home. All you have to do is to ❤ Like✓ Share✓ Comment✓ +1✓ Pin✓ Blog✓ Reblog✓ Tweet✓ Retweet✓ Tag✓ Repost✓
#nova #pooch #rescue #animal #pet #dog #puppy #puppies #adoption #foster #Newcastle #NSW #Australia #adoptdontshop #oscarslaw #petrescue
Dear little Maia came into care with her four tiny puppies after being rescued from a very poor situation. She was emaciated with contusions scattered over her little body. However, testament to her strength of character, she has not held a grudge and is both sweet and loving.
She has been a fabulous mum to her bubbas, all now in great new homes. Its Maia’s turn now and she is so very deserving of an especially safe and caring home.
Maia is destined to be that special, once in a lifetime “heart dog” for a person who is open to this phenomenon. She is smart and committed to her person, not as servant but as a partner. She has a touch of the “wild child” so does require secure fencing for those times you leave her – its not that she wishes to escape – all she wants is to be close to her person and if need be she will go searching for you. Maia is in care on a rural property, which is an environment in which she is thriving.
Little Maia takes on the responsibility for your safety and will bark if she thinks you need alerting: sometimes at things not of concern. Calling and reassuring her alleviates her exuberance to protect you.
Overall, Maia is a really lovely little dog with the capacity – with kind attention and guidance – to become an absolutely terrific dog. Her new home will already have another confident dog for companionship and will be prepared to provide fair and consistent boundaries delivered without force.
Maia has a short, easy care coat and is housetrained.
Maia rehomed to a lovely family some months ago, but has since been very reluctantly returned to us with tears due to a settling issue with the 3 dogs.
If you would like to meet this very special little girl, she is waiting in foster care at North Arm Cove, NSW. Date of Birth: 01/01/2015
- This step is very important in the process and it’s vital that everything on the application form is correct and brutally honest.
- Applicants are considered only if the details are a suitable match for the pooch.
- Completion of the application does not commit you to the pooch nor does it guarantee an adoption.
- Our Facebook & Google+ page have daily updates and further images of the dogs.
- Nova Pooch Rescue Inc. is wholly operated by volunteers who already work long hours so, please be advised that there is NO phone contact available.